Medusa Costume Wig, Complete Your Best Medusa Outfit
Halloween is one of the most-awaited holidays all year round.
Basically because it celebrated with a lot of parties that call for fun costumes like a Medusa costume wig, candies and other treats, scary decorations, and of course, a whole lot of fun.
Costumes are a big part of this holiday. During Halloween, kids want to be the scariest that they can be by wearing a great variety of costumes and makeup.
Most common Halloween characters are white ladies, witches, and vampires.
Buying Halloween costumes have never been easier during this season. However, there are times when the costumes we have in min are unavailable.
An example would be the Medusa wigs for kids or best medusa costume wig. The only way to complete the Medusa look is to improvise or make your very own Medusa hair costume wig.
How to Make Medusa Wig
Creating costumes demand a lot of hard work and imagination. Probably the best costumes are those that are unique and scary.
And how can you assure that your costume is unique? By making it on your own.
Medusa costumes, by far, are easy to make. Any dark dress, accessories, and dark makeup will do.
The biggest effort would be on creating your best Medusa wig. Medusa costume wigs are easy to make.
It may be compared to making school projects, Halloween competition or other costume event.
Here are the basic steps on how to make Medusa wigs:
1. Prepare all the needed materials in making the easy Medusa wig.
Ready the following items: scissors, A3 Construction paper, pink paper, shower cap, glue stick, black pen, and white PVA glue.
2. Cut your construction papers into strips that are about an inch wide.
3. Put together two different color strips together at right angles with the use of your glue. Have one strip folded over the other.
4. Repeat the same steps with the other strip. Continue until you reach the end of the strips.
5. Glue the ends together and cut off any excess. Finally you have now the snakes body.
6. To make the tongue, take a piece of pink paper about 1½ inches and ¼ inch wide. Make a V out of one end and cut this to make the fork tongue, then glue this to the snake body and draw on the eyes.
7. Make as many snakes as needed.
8. Stick all the snakes on the shower cap then leave to dry. There you have it. You have just made your very own best Medusa costume wig.
What if you dont have enough time to prepare a best Medusa wig? Here is an alternative.
If you have long hair, braid them to make them look like snakes. If you have short hair, braid them, and then attach snake toys at the end of each braid.
Note! No matter what type of Medusa wig you wear, overall appearance depends on the way you carry your costume.
Back from Complete Your Best Medusa Costume Wig to Proper Costume Wig Maintenance
Go to Hair Wigs and Hairpieces Homepage from Medusa Costume Wig
Copyright © 2010-2014 WigsExpert.com. All Rights Reserved.