A Halloween wig helps you ‘get into your character’ and portrays you perfectly in the role you have chosen for yourself.Halloween is all about family, fun, and freedom from the norm.
No Halloween celebration is complete without a Halloween costume and a Halloween wig to make the occasion more believable and memorable.
Also known as ‘costume wigs,’ they can be found at any good
These wigs may not be usable on an everyday basis, but they are
extensively used on movie sets as well as for Broadway productions.
Nevertheless, they are most sought after during the Halloween festival celebrations.
You probably already know that wigs have been in use since many centuries ago.
With passing centuries, wigs began to be considered as a fashion symbol, especially among the bourgeoisie.
And when the rules of the Kings ended, wigs started being used by the common man as well.
That being said, Halloween hair wigs are more about fun and being whacky. They epitomize daring, rebellion, and lots of entertainment.
So whether you are dressing up as Louis XIII or Count Dracula, Halloween wig ideas are your best bet.
If you need help deciding who or what you are going to be. Maybe you want to go as a family theme group. Or you need help with Spooky Food, Party Games, Crafts and so much more. Save yourself hours of searching, Here.
OK, so you’ve decided what you are dressing up as on Halloween.
But in order to pull off the perfect look for your festival party, you’ll need more than just the perfect costume. You’ll need the perfect hairstyle and makeup.
Spending time to dye and style your natural hair to match with your Halloween costume cannot just be a painful process but also a time consuming one.
It’s just easier to buy a Halloween costume wig that is not just inexpensive but also time saving! Moreover, choosing wigs for Halloween is an easy affair.
Heres what you need to know
Everyone is super excited when its time for Halloween.
From carving facing in pumpkins to deciding on the Halloween party menu to announcing your unique Halloween fancy dress idea, Halloween wig ideas further the excitement and the up the adrenaline!
A big part of your Halloween get is the Halloween wig, but wearing that wig correctly can be a little tricky.
1. Pull all your hair back. Long hair can be secured in a ponytail. Keep the ponytail low and at your nape.
2. Use bobby pins and pin the ends of your ponytail to your head, ensuring that your hair stays flat.
3. Short haired people can secure their bangs with bobby pins, away from their face.
4. If you have purchased a wig cap, its time to put it on.
5. Wear the wig cap as per the instructions on its package.
6. Make sure all your hair is safely tucked away under the cap.
7. Now bring out your wig for Halloween.
8. Using your fingers and thumbs, ease the wig slowly over the top of the head and gently make your way to the base of the neck.
9. Loose wigs can be fastened using tape adhesive or liquid glue.
10. Once the costume wig sits nicely on your head, you can indulge in some small amount of styling if needed.
Once you have styled your hair piece, its time to apply some makeup and head out to become the center of attraction of the Halloween party!